We spent many hours on research to finding admiral vs dewalt miter saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best admiral vs dewalt miter saw, you should not miss this article. admiral vs dewalt miter saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 admiral vs dewalt miter saw by our suggestions
615 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
2. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
3. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)-14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)- 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″. Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2×16 at a 90-degree angle and 2×12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
4. Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
5. TACKLIFE Sliding Compound Miter Saw 12-Inch, 1700W, 3800rpm, Double-Bevel Cut (-45°-0°-45°) with Laser Guide, Extensible Table, Dust Bag, 40T 305mm Blade for Wood Cut – PMS03A
- ☘In US, within five days after delivery arrive in your hands☘
- ▲Powerful Motor & Laser Guide – 1700W motor delivers 3800rpm per minute for efficient cuts and extended durability. Integrated laser controlled by single switch, marking the cutting line, supporting for sawing long work pieces. Sliding cutting design for added cutting width.
- ▲Double Bevel Cutting – Double bevel cutting design allows you to adjust the head to left 45°and right 45°to meet different requirements of cutting job. Cutting capacity: (90°x90°-105x335mm)/(90°x45°-105x235mm)/(90°x45°L-60x335mm)/(90°x45°R-35x335mm)/(45°x45°L-60x235mm)/(45°x45°R-35x235mm).
- ▲Efficient Dust Collection System – Efficient dust collection bag captures over 70% of dust generated. 35mm dust port allows you to connect your vacuum cleaner for ideal 100% dust collection to maintain a clean environment.
- ▲40 T Blade & Extensible Table – 305mm 40tooth TCT blade for smoother wood, plastic tube, soft metal cuts. Comes with allen wrenches for easy blade change. Large working table for better material support, vice clamping system to secure work piece for safer cutting operation.
- ▲Included in Delivery – TACKLIFE PMS03A Miter saw, 40 Tooth TCT Blade, 1 Set Carbon Brush, 2 Extension Rods, Allen Wrenches, Dust Bag, 1 Set Clamping System, User Manual, Warranty Card, 24 Months Warranty. Email: [email protected]
6. DeltaS26-262L Shopmaster 10 In. Miter Saw with Laser,, Sliver
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands
- Spindle lock holds spindle securely while bade nut is loosened and removed
- Capacity – cuts Nominal 4X4 and 2X6 at 90° and 2X6 with one pass
- Bevels left – from 0°- 47°, cuts Nominal 2X6 at full bevel
Shop Master 10 in. Miter saw with a battery operated laser that makes aligning the blade to the work piece more convenient and precise. It features a Spindle Lock that holds the blade in place during changes. The shop Master 10 in. Miter saw is perfect for the Dyer in the family or for everyday use. It features a powerful 15 amp motor that cuts through wood like butter and spins the 10 in. Blade at 5500 RPM. It has denoted stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees. The battery powered laser ensures an accurate cut every time. It is UL listed and comes with a 3 year warranty. The saw can make left bevel cuts from 0 to 47 degrees. It works virtually with all Miter saw stands.
7. DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
8. DEWALT DCS361B 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DCS361MB 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw Bare tool utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy.
9. Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Hitachi’s Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
Weighing just 26.5 lbs., this 10″ compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi’s laser marker system. “Great saw, great price- that sums up the Hitachi” – Popular Mechanics Magazine, Feb 2014. Includes: 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549).
Note: The hex wrench and box wrench are mounted on the tool on the C10FCH2.
The Hitachi C10FCH2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker provides smooth, accurate miters and crosscuts in a variety of workpieces, including wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes. Its flexible miter angles and compound cutting capability provide versatility on the job. An ideal tool for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability, the C10FCH2 features Hitachi’s exclusive Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade location.
Positive miter stops let you select preset points at specific angles. View larger.
Adjust the bevel up to 45 degrees to the left for precision cuts. View larger.
Dust collector keeps saw’s interior components dirt-free.
Compound Feature for Precise Miters and Bevels
Hitachi designed the C10FCH2 for versatile, easy use. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments between zero and 52 degrees. This design allows you to easily change the angle of the cutting blade for creating miters in crown molding and other trim pieces. And with a bevel range of 45 degrees to the left, the Hitachi C10FCH2 provides gorgeous bevels on the first try.
The 10-1/2-inch TCT saw blade (included) makes easy work of delicate trim and other woodwork, and the large extended flip fence raises to four inches to allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces up to 2-5/16 inches high and 5-21/32 inches deep.
Laser Marker Technology for Perfect Cuts Everytime
Hitachi equipped the C10FCH2 with its exclusive Laser Marker System, which can be activated before the blade is in motion for exact alignment and predictable blade placement. Simply line up the laser with your mark on the workpiece, and the saw blade will make an exact cut along the laser guide. As long as your measurements are right, your cuts will be, too!
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The C10FCH2 has plenty of features to help you make the perfect cut the first time. To start, a 15-amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease, even on the toughest cutting jobs.
For ease of use, a comfortable horizontal handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times, a large table provides a stable guide and sturdy support, and a built-in clamping system holds your workpiece in place.
The C10FCH2 also includes a dust collector that minimizes accumulation of dust and particles in your both your workspace and the saw’s interior components, keeping your jobsite clean and prolonging the life of the tool. An added bonus, easily accessible carbon brushes will help your saw perform for the long term.
Weighing just 26.5 pounds, the C10FCH2 is the lightest tool in its class, making it the most portable 10-inch compound miter saw with laser marker on the market.
Durably built, this tool is backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty. It is compatible with the UU610 Miter Saw Stand from Hitachi.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry, including creating the first-ever sliding compound miter saw to combine the capacity of a radial arm saw and the convenience of a miter saw. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What’s in the Box
C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker System, 10-inch TCT Saw Blade, extended fence, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, and hex bar wrench.
Make precise cuts with the exclusive Laser Marker System.
10. CRAFTSMAN V20 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Kit (CMCS714M1)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- 7-1/4in. V20 20V max* miter saw has a powerful 3, 800 RPM motor for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease
- Slide capacity allows for 8 in. Cross cut at 90 degrees and 5.5 in. Cross cut at 45 degrees
- Capacity to cut 3-5/8 in. Nested Crown and 3-1/2 in. Baseboard vertically
- Lightweight design at 21.8 lbs. With side carry handles make this unit extremely portable
- 3 Year Limited Warranty, refer to “Warranty & Support” section below for full details
This CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* 7-1/4 in. Cordless sliding miter saw is powered by a powerful motor running at 3, 800 RPM designed for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease. The sliding 7-1/4 in. Blade allows for a cross cut capacity of up to 8 in. While the 9 Miter detents and single bevel blade allow for angled cuts. The lightweight design coming in at 21.8 lbs. Coupled with the side carry handles make this unit extremely portable. The LED light eliminates shadows and provides an accurate and easy Cut line to follow.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Admiral Vs Dewalt Miter Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!